SCA Material Expediter
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers. We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with 65,000 employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of technology to life. We are currently seeking an SCAMaterial Expediter to join our growing team in Warner Robins, Georgia. This position will collaborate with several teams across multiple functional areas to support key programs.
- Compiles records concerned with quantity, cost, and type of material received, in stock, or issued.
- Requisitions needed supplies
- Verifies material received to determine irregularities in order
- Inspects articles and notifies material manager of discrepancies.
- Uses OneSource SAP transactions to receive, issue and locate material in contract stores.
- Maintains accurate inventory of all material in contract stores.
- Prepares inventory records and reports and investigates discrepancies in stock counts.
- Communicate with a diverse group of supervisors, managers, and peers from multiple disciplines and organizational levels.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required with 2 years of relevant experience.
- Upon hire, the candidate will be required to immediately apply and successfully secure a DoD interim Secret Security clearance. Continued employment is dependent upon the ability to secure said interim clearance and ultimately a non-interim Secret clearance.
- Ability to frequently move and position objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Must be able to read, correctly comprehend, and follow written English instructions.
- 3 years of inventory or parts control experience.
- Active DoD Secret security clearance preferred.
- SAP experience desired.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top