SCA General Clerk III
Where will you find innovation and technology? Right here at Northrop Grumman Corporation. Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a General Clerk III to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in defining the future. This position will be located in Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Technical Services sector on a contract supporting the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).
The successful candidate will be a member of the Threat Mitigation, Engineering & Images (TME&I) team with responsibilities that include coordination of and oversight over procurement-related tasks, including extensive communications with Global Supply Chain (GSC), establishment and maintenance of tracking data, direct and lead status calls, handling of sensitive technical information, and use of Northrop Grumman and TSA applications and systems to ensure the efficient and effective life-cycle management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The qualified candidate will:
- Demonstrate a high level of maturity through being pro-active, self-motivated, well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Work with minimal supervision while exercising good judgment, demonstrating flexibility and agility, prioritizing multiple tasks with competing deadlines, managing schedule conflicts, and providing excellent follow-through.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interface with internal management and external customers.
- Create and maintain asset procurement tracking data.
- Work with Business Management, Subcontracts, and Global Supply Chain, as needed, to ensure procurement happens on a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Maintains documentation archives to support compliance verification.
- Assess procurement issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develop tools and processes and drive communications to monitor and report on progress.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) (or update existing documents when needed or create new ones when required) to ensure compliance with NGC and TSA policies.
- Produce metrics and other reports that demonstrate operational excellence.
- Proactively propose process improvements.
- Review deliverables to ensure quality and quantity of work meets expectations.
- Respond to ad-hoc customer service requests and inquiries.
- High School Diploma and 3 years of experience.
- Must possess an active DoD Secret Clearance.
- Demonstrated ability to perform detailed oriented work, without supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and able to work in a team-based environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong time management and task prioritization skills
- Must be either a US Citizen or Green Card holder
- Experience with TSA and active TSA Vetting
- Knowledge of applicable NGC policies and procedures desired.
- Knowledge of the TME&I program.
- Knowledge of orders supplies using iBuy eProcurement tool.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top