SCA Exercise Support Staff (Part time on call)/SCA Computer Operator IV
Part-time on-call exercise support staff for Mission Command Training Program (MCTP) simulation command post exercises to train Brigade, Division and Corps Commanders and their staffs during Warfighter and Mission Rehearsal exercises. Translates written operational combat instructions for units assigned and inputs orders into simulation. Coordinates, synchronizes, and de-conflicts scenario storylines when necessary. Monitor units assigned in the simulation and role plays their status and activities to command post players. Performs actions to ensure a fluid and accurate simulation game is presented to exercise units.
Basic Qualifications: • High School and 6 years additional education and/or experience in US military service, mid to senior Non-Commissioned, Warrant, or Commissioned Officer
- Two year experience in design, planning, configuration, or conduct of large scale computer simulation exercises.
- Must have or be eligible to obtain a DoD Secret clearance
Must be willing to travel CONUS and OCONUS to support the Warfighter exercises,
Preferred Qualifications: • Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university;
- USA Command and General Staff Officer Course or equivalent Intermediate Level Education (ILE).
- Experience: US military service as a mid-to senior NCO or Company grade officer; two years' experience in design, planning, configuration, and conduct of large scale computer simulation exercises.
- Recent experience in OIF, OEF, or OND in the field of Combat Arms (Armor, Cavalry, Infantry, Field Artillery, Air Defense, Combat Engineers, or Special Forces) or Combat Support (MI, MP, other) assignments overseas
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top