SCA Engineering Technician 1
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking an SCA Engineering Technician Level 1 to join our Quick Reaction Capability (QRC) Support Center in Rolling Meadows, Illinois.
- Ability to fabricate, repair and modify complex electronic assemblies, circuit cards and wiring harnesses.
- Technician will at times work in direct support of Engineering prototype efforts providing reasonable labor estimates and defining process inspection points for the development of master routing travelers.
- Identify tools, supplies and resources needed to maintain the work area as serviceable.
- 1 years of repair capability experience (i.e. fabricating, repairing and modifying complex electronic assemblies, circuit cards and wiring harnesses).
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Must be able to obtain Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and all required soldering certifications.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills plus the ability to work effectively with all levels within a team environment.
- Ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance.
- Experience using controlled drawings and work instructions.
- Experience with the assembly and repair of military grade pins, connectors and the associated tooling.
- Ability to assemble and disassemble electronic assemblies using detailed drawings and Technical Orders.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top