SCA Engineering Technician 1
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce, we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman technology Services Sector is seeking an SCA Engineering Technician 1 to support multiple sustainment contracts with our growing team in Warner Robins, Georgia. The technician will fabricate and repair avionics equipment.
- Supports repair activities of electronic assemblies
- Manufactures electronic assemblies
- Follows repair and manufacturing instructions
- Performs soldering, de-soldering and wiring operations
- Works with technical staff
- Obtains and maintains all applicable work certifications
- Assists in monitoring tool and tests equipment status and locations
- Works independently with judgment, versatility, and initiative
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain IPC-A-610 (Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies) certification once aboard
- Able to wear safety gear, such as steel toed shoes and glasses.
- Ability to handle and assemble small parts
- Ability to frequently move and position objects weighing up to 50 lbs
- Must have or be able to obtain a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance
- Must be able to work on-site in Warner Robins, Georgia
- Experience with soldering, production work, and fabrication.
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- Ability to pass a pulmonary test required for the use of respirators
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top