SCA Engineering Technician 1
Northrop Grumman technology Services Sector is seeking an SCA Engineering Technician 1 to support multiple sustainment contracts with our growing team in Warner Robins, Georgia. The technician will fabricate and repair avionics equipment.
- Support repair operations actives of electronic assemblies.
- Manufacture electronic assemblies.
- Follow repair and manufacturing instructions.
- Perform soldering, de-soldering and wiring operations.
- Work with technical staff.
- Obtain and maintain all applicable work certifications.
- Assist in monitoring tool and test equipment status and locations.
- Work independently with judgment, versatility, and initiative.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret clearance.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain IPC-A-610 (Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies) certification once aboard
- Ability to determine/identify sequence of operations or action to be taken
- Able to make decisions that have an impact on the organization's credibility, operations and service
- Able to wear safety gear, such as steel toed shoes and glasses.
- Ability to handle and assemble small parts
- Ability to frequently move and position objects weighing up to 50 lbs
- Experience with soldering, production work, and fabrication.
- Computer skills including proficiency with MS Word and Excel.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top