SCA Electronics Tech, Maintenance 2
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce, we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services Sector is currently seeking an SCA Electronics Maintenance Technician2 to join our growing team in Warner Robins, Georgia.
- Fabricates, assembles, and disassembleselectronic subassemblies and troubleshoots to determine cause and remedy for malfunction to component level
- Performs routine engineering tests and detailed experimental testing
- Performs calibration checks on electronic instruments
- Work involves use of practical electronic theory and basic tools as well as the ability to work from schematics, diagrams, rough sketches and verbal instructions
- Performs duties with minimal supervision
- Collects data to help develop and improve test and repair processes
- Works with engineering and management todetermine the root cause of failures of electronic parts
- Utilizes electronic test equipment, scopes, spectrum analyzers, Automatic Test Equipment, power supplies, andDVMs
- Trains lower level technicians as needed
- Associate's degree or appropriate Military Occupational Specialty in Electronics repair and a minimum of 3 years of electronics repair experience (to circuit component level)
- May require shift work (2nd shift / evening hours) as needed (Shift differential will apply)
- Must possess an active U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance, or an inactive clearance (last active within the past 2 years)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Must be able to work on-site in Warner Robins, Georgia
- 3+ years Intermediate/depot repair experience
- Ability to 2nd shift / evening hours; shift differential applies
- Knowledge of RF circuitry operation
- Computer skills including proficiency with MS Word and Excel
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top