SCA Electronics Maintenance Technician 1
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services Sector is seeking an SCA Electronics Maintenance Technician 1 to support multiple sustainment contracts in Warner Robins, Georgia. The technician will troubleshoot and repair defective avionics equipment.
- Fabricates, assembles, and disassembles electronic subassemblies and troubleshoots to component level to determine cause and remedy for malfunction.
- Conducts routine engineering tests and detailed experimental testing.
- Performs calibration checks on electronic instruments.
- Work involves use of practical electronic theory and basic tools as well as the ability to work from schematics, diagrams, rough sketches and verbal instructions.
- Must have Associates Degree in Electronics-related field or Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) in Electronics related position
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to work multiple shifts (2nd shift / evening hours) as needed
- Must have or be able to obtain a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance
- Must be able to work on-site in Warner Robins, Georgia
- Analog and Digital Circuitry knowledge
- Familiarity with oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, Digital Multimeter (DMM) or similar test equipment
Back to top