SCA Electronics Maintenance Technician, 1
Northrop Grumman Technology Services Sector is seeking an SCA Electronics Maintenance Technician 1 to support multiple sustainment contracts in Warner Robins, Georgia. The technician will troubleshoot and repair defective avionics equipment.
- Fabricates and assembles electronic subassemblies and troubleshoots to determine cause and remedy for malfunction.
- Conducts routine engineering tests and detailed experimental testing.
- Performs calibration checks on electronic instruments.
- Work involves use of practical electronic theory and basic tools as well as the ability to work from schematics, diagrams, rough sketches and verbal instructions.
- High School diploma and 3 years of Electronics experience.
- Computer skills including proficiency with MS Word and Excel.
- Must be able to work multiple shifts (2nd shift / evening hours) as needed
- Associate's Degree in Electronics or related field
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top