SCA CBT Specialist/Instructor (IEWTPT Intel Trainer)
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects?
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
The IEWTPT Operator will provide support to the functional components of the Intelligence and Electronic Warfare Tactical Proficiency Trainer (IEWTPT) program in support of individual and collective training at the company, brigade and division levels. Individual participates in planning and implementation of training programs, practices and procedures; and configuration requirements definition, analysis, design, system integration, and performance analysis of the HUMINT Control Cell (HCC) and Technical Control Cell (TCC) Upper and Lower Enclaves, and associated Target Signature Array (TSA) systems. The Operator will interact with a team of instructional designers, subject matter experts, engineers, and Government representatives to analyze job tasks, develop new and revise existing training content, and implement revised content based on changes to the system; tactics, techniques, and procedures; and concept of operations. The individual must also be able to demonstrate effective presentation and questioning skills, prepare for instruction, provide clarification and feedback, promote retention and transfer of knowledge and skills, and assess learning and performance. May serve as part of exercise support team utilizing a component of the Joint Land Component Constructive Training Capability or other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience as an All Source Intelligence analyst or 5 years simulation experience in a MTC or other simulation environment
- Must possess a current TS-SCI security clearance
- Able to obtain and maintain Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNET) and Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communication System (JWICS)
- Able to obtain a CI-Scope Polygraph (CSP) within 90 days
- Must be able to travel up to ten days per month, as required.
- IAT Level II (Security +, IA, Windows Server)
- Possesses a current CI-scope polygraph (CSP)
- BA/BS degree
- Served in a Brigade level or higher S2/G2 staff section
- Prior experience as a military trainer
- Experience working with the following systems is preferred: DCGS-A, WARSIM Intelligence Module, Intelligence Low Overhead Driver, Command Post of the Future, and inter-operability functionality among Army MCIS, specifically DCGS-A to Data Dissemination Services to CPOF integration.
Back to top