Sailor 2025 Senior Principal ISD Multimedia Designer / Secret
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Are you ready to join Northrop Grumman? If so, join our Team of Professionals as a Senior Principal Multimedia Designer. This position is located in Suffolk, VA.
You will put your experience to work in support of CNO's Ready Relevant Learning (RRL) pillar of Sailor 2025. Assisting the Navy in transforming its training program and accelerating the learning of every Sailor for rapid response to changing warfighting requirements, thereby improving Sailor performance by coupling the timing of training with actual deck plate needs. RRL will create a learning continuum across a Sailors career, from Recruit to Master Chief, to ensure that every Sailor receives the right training at the right time to support assigned tasking. RRL will modernize training delivery methods supporting traditional brick-and-mortar schoolhouses with modern, multi-media, multi-platform delivery solutions.
Your duties will include:
1. Design and develop complex multimedia courseware for RRL training initiatives using photography, video, sound, graphics, and animation.
2. Shoot digital still photography, create video and sound files for animation, design programming techniques to optimize running speed and disk space requirements.
3. Provide technical leadership to lower-level programmers.
4. Perform all phases of video production for Navy clients including writing scripts, filming video and editing footage.
5. Coordinate with the client to ensure RRL project goals and requirements are met.
6. Manage on-scene production crew and supervise off-line and on-line editing. Ensure conformity to original script and storyboard. Perform quality control and assurance of final product .
1. Bachelor of Science degree with 9 years of relevant experience or Master's degree with 7 years' experience in Design, Computer Science, or Human Factors. An additional 4 years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of the degree requirement.
2. A solid portfolio of web, mobile, and multimedia design.
3. Current SECRET clearance.
1. Experience in related program.
Back to top