RF/Microwave Design Support Engineer 3
Do you love to be challenged with complex RF Engineering projects? Are you passionate about the pursuit of technical excellence? If so, then you might be a great fit to join our top-notch Engineering team of highly motivated technical professionals developing and supporting complex, cutting edge technological products. The Mission Systems' Signal Conversion Technology team is a leader in providing practical solutions for difficult RF and Multi-functional electronics with a variety of customers from Undersea to Outer Space and Cyberspace. The group is highly regarded with many performance and technology awards within the company and many of our department technologist have risen to become high level leaders, both technical and management, inside the company.
Are you a curious and innovative engineer that has interest or experience in the following skills?
- RF & Digital Boards & Components
- Mixed Signal Designs
- Integrated Microwave Assemblies
- RF & Digital Test Equipment
- Test Data Analysis
If you are familiar with RF and Digital design and test and want to expand your knowledge and capabilities working with our expert design team on some of the most cutting edge technologies then this is the job for you. You'll get hands on with a wide range of hardware including power amplifiers, low noise amplifiers, mixers, oscillators, filters, ADCs, DACs, and optical converters. You will help strengthening our nation's defense by working on a collaborative team of system, electrical, mechanical, software, manufacturing, and test engineers.
- 5 years RF/Microwave design experience with a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a Master's Degree with 3 years of experience.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance U.S. Citizenship is a pre-requisite
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Experience with Keysight ADS or other simulation tools
- Experience with Matlab
- Experience with Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators, Network Analyzers, Power Meters, and Oscilloscopes
- AESA/phase array, Radar, SIGINT, or SATCOM experience
- Previous circuit design and test experience for frequencies above 10GHz
- Experience in test and troubleshoot of RF and digital products
- MSEE degree
- Secret clearance or SSBI/SCI
This position is located in dynamic Central Maryland Technology Corridor with potential to live in urban, suburban, and waterfront areas within easy commutes.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top