RF Systems Engineer 1
As the lead developer of radars, COMMS, and SIGINT for some of the most advanced systems in the U.S. arsenal, Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is a world leader in advanced sensor systems and design. These include radars for the F-22, Joint Strike Fighter, F-16, B-1B, AWACS, MESA, G/ATOR and UAV systems such as Global Hawk.
Northrop Grumman is seeking an RF Systems Engineer 1 to perform work on multiple programs.
Position Summary / Responsibilities:
Work with a team to perform advanced system and algorithm development using sound systems engineering approaches. Based on detailed trade studies and requirements analysis, develop modern solutions to satisfy current system requirements as well as future challenges. Perform functions involved in all aspects of design which can include:
- Investigating new algorithms to advance the state of the art in signal processing and sensor design
- Developing detailed simulations of algorithms and systems for design verification or to enable operational software development
- Designing sensor modes which satisfy requirements and maximize sensor performance
- Collecting and analyzing data from laboratory or flight tests
- Formally verifying solution meets requirements
- Bachelor's in Science Degree in a STEM discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) such as Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Math, Physics or similar.
- Experience with signal processing
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance or higher (US Citizenship is required)
- DoD Top Secret/SCI Clearance
- Master's Degree including electives in radar signal processing
- Professional hands on experience in radar/COMMS/SIGINT signal processing, and systems engineering
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top