RF and Electronics Technicians - SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Are you ready to leverage your security clearance, knowledge and technical experience in a new role?
Start your future with a new mission; Northrop Grumman Mission Systems.
We are seeking RF Test Technicians and Electronics Technicians to join our Assembly team within our Manufacturing organization.
This is a pipeline staffing requisition to source qualified talent for near future and on-going talent needs in this area of expertise.
These positions are located in Linthicum, Maryland. Relocation may be available.
The Technicians will perform a variety tasks involving testing, operating, trouble-shooting, calibrating, constructing, repairing and assembling a broad spectrum of technologies. The Technicians will also be utilizing manual and automatic equipment, utilizing and creating repair techniques, assembly techniques, and procedures. Other tasks to be performed include:
- Collecting, recording, analyzing and evaluating data and recommending changes in processing operations and equipment as appropriate.
- Devise, develop, test, analyze and construct highly complex components, assemblies, devices, circuits and systems.
- Plan, layout, develop, fabricate and construct experimental and prototype devices, models.
- Determine methods and techniques for effectively monitoring various tests on complex systems.
- Perform initial procedural tests on new and/or changed equipment; make modifications/calibrations as required.
- Assist engineers in creating designs, design changes and/or developing circuits, processes and operations to assure they function per design specifications working from general block diagrams, rough outlines of basic circuits, oral instructions.
- Troubleshoot systems, devices, processes and/or test set-ups to locate and repair defective area(s).
- Prepare process and test specifications, revision notices and laboratory reports as required.
- Perform integration of software and hardware through debugging, writing code and modifying systems.
In order to be considered for this position, college transcripts or military documentation (DD-214, VMET or JST) confirming the required education or military training (as outlined below) must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile. These may be unofficial copies.
Candidates must take and pass pre-employment skills assessment.
All shifts are available (1st, 2nd and 3rd), including weekend shift options.
These positions are union represented.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Completed Associates degree in Electronics OR six months military electronics courses/education with 2 years working in maintenance and repair of electro-mechanical equipment.
- Must possess a current, active DoD secret security clearance.
- Experience in RF testing.
- Experience in fabrication and test of complex components, assemblies, devices, circuits and systems.
- Soldering experience and/or certifications.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For a complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top