Regulatory Compliance Manager 2
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Regulatory Compliance Manager 2. As a key member of the Northrop Grumman Corporate Government Compliance organization, the position will manage and lead a variety of Government Compliance projects. This will include being the liaison to the onsite DCAA auditors supporting their ongoing audits, preparing and supporting incurred cost submissions, reviewing government compliance related policies and procedures to ensure consistency and quality, and researching and responding to both internal and external inquiries regarding Northrop Grumman systems and practices.
This position is located in Linthicum, MD.
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our Selecting the Best Qualified Managers video: www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideo
The Regulatory Compliance Manager 2 will interface with senior level management and other company personnel and ensure organizational compliance with internal procedures, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and other government policies and procedures. This will require the ability to work effectively as a team member within both the Government Compliance function and the overall Northrop Grumman organization as well as manage and complete assigned projects independently.
The selected individual will participate in ongoing reviews of the compliance program and interface with government and internal auditors to ensure an understanding of financial data and methodology and ensure corrective actions identified by audit groups are completed timely and accurately by assigned personnel.
As an experienced Government Compliance focal, individual will identify and provide training and guidance to Finance staff, and other Northrop Grumman personnel on Government Compliance topics to ensure employee awareness and compliance. Special projects will also be performed as required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- DCAA & DCMA Liaison support
- Focal point for DCAA audits
- Prepare and respond to DCAA audit requests related to incurred cost
- Maintain strong, positive working relationships with DCAA &DCAA
- Coordinate with internal customers for audit responses
- Major business systems audit support and responses
- Support Annual Sector Incurred Costs Submission
- Perform pre-closing audit of key accounts for allowability issues.
- Business System Compliance
- Facilitate annual GAP analysis to determine areas requiring attention
- Labor time keeping and reporting data analytics
- Work with system owners to ensure required improvements are completed
- Provide Internal Charging guidance
- Explain Disclosure Statement pools/bases
- Provide FAR & CAS advice.
- Special Projects
- Perform special projects as necessary
- Maintain close coordination with Travel Dept. to ensure allowability rules are enforced
- Maintain entity listing, government recovery summary, corporate-related TINA disclosures
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration and 7 years of directly applicable, progressively responsible experience in a related field (Auditing, Banking, Accounting, and Compliance).
- Knowledge of FAR, CAS, TINA and other government regulations required.
- Experience working with DCAA auditors and good understanding of the Defense Contract Audit Manual (DCAM).
- Experience advocating for company positions on interpretations of regulations.
- The willingness and ability to travel domestically 10% of he time.
- The ability to obtain a US Secret Level security clearance. US Citizenship is a prerequisite.
- Advanced degree and/or CPA
- Defense industry experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top