Regulatory Compliance Audit Liaison 4
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems(NGMS) is seeking a Regulatory Compliance Liaison 4 to support the Regulatory Compliance Department. This position is located in McLean, Va.
As a senior audit liaison, this candidate will provide/coordinate audit responses for NGMS and Governmental Agencies (DCAA, DCMA, etc.), and support the submission fo the incurred cost claim.
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Actively engage with Governmental Agencies (DCAA/DCMA) which involves working directly with Governmental Audit auditors and internal staff to accurately, professionally, and timely respond to audits, RFI's , Business Systems Reviews, ad-hoc requests, and special projects.
- Support the creation of incurred cost claims
- Explained data in legacy incurred cost claim schedules, provide FAS/CAS interpretations, understand Mandatory Annual Audit Requirements (MAAR), and participate in other assignments a s needed.
- Interpreting policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the appropriate statutes and regulations and that regulatory reporting requirements are met
- Investigate and resolve compliance problems, questions. Or complaints, received from other units of the company, customers, government regulatory agencies, etc.
- May assist and support final rate/cost negotiations, quick closeouts, or other duties as require.
- Identify and recommend to management areas for business/process improvement, compliance, or concerns regarding company policy/procedures
- Will support ad-hoc request and special projects.
The ideal candidate will exhibit exception interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills, problem solving, conflict resolution, time management, and team building skills.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS REQUISITION.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Accounting/Finance or related field with 10 years of related experience –OR- a Master's degree with 8 years of related experience.
- Experience in government contracting compliance and the development of incurred cost claims
- Experience with and overall understanding of accounting, business systems, reporting systems, budgeting, estimating, and internal controls.
- Knowledge of FAR, CAS, and other related rules, regulations, law, or issues guidance (i.e. MAAR, CAM, DFRAS, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and ACCESS
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top