Regulatory Compliance Analyst 4
Northrop Grumman Corporation is seeking an experienced Senior Regulatory Compliance Analyst reporting to the Manager of Enterprise Services and Chief Strategy Office (ES&CSO) – Internal Compliance. This position will support external / internal customers by providing independent, objective direction and recommendations in accordance with government regulations and Northrop Grumman policies and procedures.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to research, interpret, and understand federal and state regulations as they apply to internal processes, practices and procedures
- Identify, monitor and update policies and procedures to ensure internal processes are compliant with the appropriate statutes and regulations and that regulatory reporting requirements are met
- Provide regulatory advice to assist with management decisions and issue resolution
- Develop and implement programs designed to increase employee awareness and knowledge of compliance policies
- Research compliance/charging guidance issues and inquiries received from internal customers and government regulatory agencies
- Provide ES&CSO Business Management and staff with appropriate labor and other charging guidance in accordance with FAR, DFARS and company/sector policies/procedures and other regulations as appropriate
- Develop and issue formal guidance as required and maintain repository of guidance provided
- Draft responses to government agency inquiries working with internal Process Owners
- Act as DCAA/DCMA business systems audit liaison for design testing and provide oversight of operational testing activities
- Work directly with government auditors and internal staff to accurately, professionally, and timely respond to audits, requests for information, business systems reviews, ad-hoc requests, and special projects
- Compare Corporate/Sector policies and procedures to government business system audit plans
- Develop strategies with business systems Process Owners to draft responses to government auditor observations
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, or accounting with at least 10 years of related experience or a master's degree with 8 years of related experience
- Experience participating in ongoing training and possess extensive knowledge and understanding of CAS, FAR, and DFARS contractor business systems requirements and their applicability to a government contractor
- Experience with DCAA and DCMA Internal Control Business Systems Audits and prior working relationships with DCAA, DCMA and CACO required
- Strong knowledge of cost allowability and charging practices with capability to apply knowledge to interpret various business situations
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top