Regulatory Compliance Analyst 3
Northrop Grumman Technology Services Sector is seeking an experienced Business Management – Regulatory Compliance Analyst 3. This position will report to TS Sector Manager for Incurred Cost Claim under Sector HQ Rates and Budgets.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Support audit requests, fact-finding, and negotiation discussions for Incurred Cost Proposals by gathering historical cost data on such activities as material purchases, labor, equipment depreciation, repairs, assembly, operating expenses, etc.
- Interact with personnel and management at all levels; will interface and coordinate with other business leaders and staff on a daily basis.
- Preparation, review, and submission of annual TS Sector incurred cost proposals.
- Coordination and management of DCAA/government audits and Requests for Information (RFI's) for the incurred cost proposals;
- Coordinate and disposition intercompany transfers related to prior year adjustments
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum 6 years relevant business/financial experience or Master's degree with a minimum 4 years of relevant business/financial experience.
- Basic understanding of government accounting regulatory environment
- Ability to perform data analytics to identify trends and provide recommendation action plans based on results.
- Evidence of ability to work independently and apply sound judgment to problem solving.
- Must be able to effectively manage competing priorities and deadlines, and handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel and Word.
- US Citizenship
- Experience interacting with DCAA /DCMA.
- Internal or external audit experience.
- Proficient in use of SAP.
- Knowledge/experience with DCAA Audit Manuals/Programs.
- Experience in regard to validation of financial transactions and/or auditing.
- Knowledge of FAR/DFARS and other government regulations.
- Expertise in Word, Excel.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top