Regional Integration Manager
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Manager level M2 to serve as a Regional Integration Manager (RIM). The RIM will report to the Sector Director of Global Acquisition Integration and be assigned to support a Regional Account Management Team (Asia, Europe, or the Middle East). This position will be based in Baltimore, MD at the NGMS HQ.
The RIM serves as the US-Based resource to coordinate and lead activities across the NGC enterprise. (Corporate, Sectors, Divisions, and Functional Organizations) This position will have primary responsibilities in the development and execution support to business development roadmap execution, pipeline performance analysis/tracking, industrial and customer relationships management, management of international consultants (IC) and the identification and selection of commission sales representatives (CSR).
- Bachelor's degree and 8 years overall work experience
- Understanding of Northrop Grumman's solutions portfolio, technologies, and services
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to use them in informing, presenting, and problem solving with a wide range of people and leadership
- Proficient at presentation development and delivery
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and Web-based tools
- 2 years' experience in International relations and/or business development
- US citizenship not required
- 2 years virtual team management
- In-depth understanding of customer culture, political and military environment, and cultural customs within one or more Focus countries (Australia, South Korea, Japan, Europe, Saudi Arabia)
- Understanding of the procurement, fiscal and regulatory environment within one or more Focus countries (Australia, South Korea, Japan, Europe, Saudi Arabia)
- Knowledge of international business practices with US Government compliance with US FCPA and ITAR requirements and extensive experience with contracts
- US Government Executive Branch, Legislative Branch, and /or Private Sector experience
- Master's degree in relevant functional discipline
- Fluency in 1 or more non-English languages
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top