Real Estate Specialist 3
The Real Estate and Facilities organization seeks a Real Estate Analyst to join and contribute to a small multidisciplinary corporate real estate team providing services to domestic and international locations. He/she will help manage real estate portfolio administration and related projects. Develop deep understanding of Company real estate portfolio and business drivers for domestic and international locations.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Identify value opportunities through close cooperation with the selected real estate providers (real estate services, lease audit, property tax) and other third party supplier.
- Identify, anticipate and propose portfolio optimization opportunities.
- Identify, plan and execute continuous improvement opportunities.
- Portfolio data maintenance and annual 10K real estate reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, or additional years of work experience in a related field.
- 6 years of related work experience in Real Estate portfolio and transaction management, expertise in lease transactions for different asset types (Office, Industrial).
- An understanding of (1) business drivers and their relationship to corporate real estate, (2) lease components and cost models, and (3) Financial Accounting Standards Board lease guidelines.
- Self-starter, detail oriented, superior written and verbal communication skills with an aptitude for communicating business issues in terms that are relevant to different levels of the organization.
- An understanding of IBM Tririga software applications, and real estate valuation
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top