Quality Manager 2 (El Segundo, CA)
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems sector is seeking a Product Quality Manager to join our team of qualified and diverse individuals at our El Segundo facility where technology and teamwork come together. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Mission Assurance organization where they will be responsible to provide leadership for the F/A-18 assembly inspection and FOE team.
This role requires technical expertise and a strong knowledge of quality management systems to establish, implement, measure, and analyze various processes used to ensure quality products are delivered.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Leading quality improvement initiatives
- Driving robust root cause, corrective and preventive actions
- Developing innovative inspection strategies
- Providing oversight and guidance on policy, procedures, and contractual requirements
- Developing workforce shaping strategies and employee development initiatives
- Developing advanced Foreign Object Elimination (FOE) strategies
- Developing advanced Assembly Inspection strategies
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our Selecting the Best Qualified Managers" video: http://www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideo
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of experience in quality, manufacturing and assembly or production
- 2 years experience in a lead or supervisory role
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance
- Familiar with structural, avionics, and ATP Procedures
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
A’Darien J.Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top