Quality Inspector 2
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
Perform routine visual and electrical checking on incoming components, in-process, and finished (developmental and/or production electronic/electro-mechanical) assemblies and subassemblies for conformance with quality assurance standards and specifications.
- Identify color code and part making of components, work from schematics and engineering change notices and follow established operating procedures.
- Examine items for compliance and workmanship standards in assembly of components, wiring and soldering.
- Review all associated build paperwork for completeness, proper revision and compliance to current requirements.
- Responsible for accepting, rejecting, and ordering rework of a given item. Perform related duties as assigned or required.
- Perform routine visual and electrical checking on incoming components, in-process, and finisher (developmental and/or production electronic/electro-mechanical) assemblies and subassemblies for conformance with quality assurance standards and specifications.
- Generally requires High School Diploma with 5 years related experience
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Windows
- Basic PC skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Quality Management Software (preferred)
Back to top