Quality Control Technician 4 (Manhattan Beach, CA)
- Manhattan Beach, CA
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems has an opening for a Quality Control Technician 4 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Manhattan Beach, CA.
Candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Performs analyses and tests of raw materials, packaging materials, and/or finished products from manufacturing, to ensure quality standards and compliance to customer and regulatory requirements, and tolerance specifications for the chemical or physical property
- Performs a variety of qualitative tests or qualitative assays on samples, and to aid in maintenance and certification of test instruments and apparatus to ensure compliance
- Prepares and monitors quality statistics and reports. Reviews production records for conformance to procedures
- Conducts non-conformance tests of manufactured, packaged or tested product
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- 6 years' experience as a technician in a manufacturing or electrical assembly background
- Must be able to read electrical drawings
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- Electrical Assembly and Test background
- Familiar with Solumina, SAP, Enovia
- Have current SSBI
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top