Quality Analyst (Palmdale, CA)
- Palmdale, CA
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems (NGAS) is looking for a Quality Analyst for our Palmdale, CA facility.
The responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement program quality plans, programs, and procedures using statistical quality control statistics, lean manufacturing concepts, and six-sigma tools and analyses.
- Ensures that performance and quality products conform to established company and regulatory standards.
- Reviews, analyzes and reports on quality discrepancies related to assembly, process, mechanical, electrical and electro-mechanical systems.
- Investigates problems and develops disposition and corrective actions for recurring discrepancies.
- Interfaces with manufacturing, engineering, customer, vendor and subcontractor representatives to ensure requirements are met.
- Recommends corrective actions, dispositions and modifications
- B achelor's Degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience in quality and/or data analytics OR 7 years of experience in quality and/or data analytics in a lieu of a degree
- Technical Presentation Skills
- Willing to support multiple shifts, 1st shift "5 am -3:30 pm" or 2nd shift "4:12 pm - 2:42 am" when needed
- Willing to work at multiple locations
- Proficient at MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other office systems
- Active in-scope DoD Secret Clearance and the ability to obtain Program Access as required
- Auditing Experience
- Possess good writing and verbal communication Skills
- Understands Standards and Specifications
- Program Access Cleared
- Possess demonstrable understanding of mechanical, electrical, and propulsion aerospace engineering drawings, CAD models, and specifications and be able to choose the appropriate physical inspection methods and equipment to determine compliance of items to design requirements.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top