Quality Analyst 4
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a talented Quality Analyst to join our team in Huntsville, AL.
The selected candidate:
- Develops and implements program quality plans, programs, and procedures using statistical quality control statistics, lean manufacturing concepts, and six-sigma tools and analyses.
- Ensures that performance and quality products conform to established company and regulatory standards.
- Reviews, analyzes and reports on quality discrepancies related to assembly, process, mechanical, electrical and electro-mechanical systems.
- Investigates problems and develops disposition and corrective actions for recurring discrepancies.
- Interfaces with manufacturing, engineering, customer, vendor and subcontractor representatives to ensure requirements are met.
- Recommends corrective actions, dispositions and modifications.
- Audits internal processes and writes audit reports
- Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains standards for software quality operating methods, processes, systems and procedures.
- Conducts software inspection, testing, verification and validation.
- Implements software development and maintenance processes and methods.
- Ensures measures meet acceptable reliability standards.
- Develops overall operating criteria to ensure implementation of the software quality program according to project, process and contract requirements and objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited University.
- Nine years of industry experience within one or more areas: quality, auditing, manufacturing, engineering and/or hardware related field.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Holds Interim Secret or Active Secret DOD Secret Security Clearance.
- US Citizenship required.
- SAP expertise
- ISO 9001, T9001B, and/or AS9100 trained auditor
- Advanced Excel skills
- Active DOD Secret Security Clearance
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top