Quality Analyst 3
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems (NGAS) is looking for aQuality Analyst3 for Palmdale, CA facility to support a program.
The responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement program quality plans, programs, and procedures using statistical quality control statistics, lean manufacturing concepts, and six-sigma tools and analyses.
- Ensures that performance and quality products conform to established company and regulatory standards.
- Reviews, analyzes and reports on quality discrepancies related to assembly, process, mechanical, electrical and electro-mechanical systems.
- Investigates problems and develops disposition and corrective actions for recurring discrepancies.
- Interfaces with manufacturing, engineering, customer, vendor and subcontractor representatives to ensure requirements are met.
- Recommends corrective actions, dispositions and modifications.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of6 years of Quality or Production Manufacturing work experience or equivalent years of Quality or Production Manufacturing work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Complete understanding of technical data, manufacturing processes, inspection tools/techniquesand blueprints.
- Experience with manufacturing systems (MES, SAP, CPATS)
- Experience performing Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top