Quality Analyst 3
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Quality Analyst 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Azusa, CA. In this position will be responsible for:
The Quality Analyst 3 will be working as part of the Program Quality Engineering organization supporting and monitoring mission assurance program specifications and processes to ensure mission success of Various NGAS Azusa Campus Programs.
- Assist a team of Quality Engineers to ensure Product Integrity against contract requirements, manage and identify program risk and assist in supporting program achievements
- Apply general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards to ensure that performance and quality products conform to established company and regulatory standards
- Work with subcontractors and suppliers in accordance with contractual requirements to develop and implement program quality plans and procedures, and understand lean manufacturing concepts
- Review, analyze and report on Hardware quality discrepancies related to assembly, process, mechanical, electrical and electro-mechanical systems
- Investigate problems, identify Root Cause and develop corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence of these discrepancies
- Interface at various levels with manufacturing, hardware engineering and test customers to ensure requirements are met
- Make presentations to small groups
Certification in lean and six-sigma quality engineering methodologies will be considered a plus. Minimal travel may be required
- Associate's Degree
- 10 years in related work experience
- Proficient in MS Office and have the ability to create and analyze data
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance
- Working knowledge of MS Project and SharePoint programming
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top