Quality Analyst 2/3
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector seeks Quality Analyst 2/3 to join our Mission Systems sector. This position will be located in Madison, Alabama and support the Huntsville Manufacturing Center within Mission Assurance, Missile Defense and Protective Systems Division.
The qualified applicant will join a diverse group of Mission Assurance professionals. We are looking for a high-caliber individual with a background in hardware engineering, systems engineering, system test, mission/quality assurance and/or process improvement to join the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement program quality plans, programs, and procedures using statistical quality control statistics, lean manufacturing concepts, and six-sigma tools and analyses.
- Ensures that performance and quality products conform to established company and regulatory standards.
- Reviews, analyzes and reports on quality discrepancies related to assembly, process, mechanical, electrical and electro-mechanical systems.
- Investigates problems and develops disposition and corrective actions for recurring discrepancies.
- Interfaces with manufacturing, engineering, customer, vendor and subcontractor representatives to ensure requirements are met.
- Recommends corrective actions, dispositions and modifications.
This position may be filled at either a level 2 or a level 3.
- Level 2 - Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of Quality or Mission Assurance related work experience.
- Level 3 - Bachelor's Degree and 6+ years of Quality or Mission Assurance related work experience.
- Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards. General application of concepts, and principles.
- Demonstrates the skill and ability to perform moderately complex professional tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to process and analyze data and quickly identify areas for presentation or improvement opportunities.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance. US Citizenship required.
- Command Post Shelter, C-RAM or RAM Warn integration & test experience.
- ISO 9001 and/or AS9100 trained auditor
- SAP trained
- Advanced Excel skills
- Active Secret Security Clearance.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top