Quality Analyst 2 - Active secret clearance
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems (NGAS) is looking for a Quality Analyst 2 for Palmdale, CA facility to support a program.
The responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement program quality plans, programs, and procedures using statistical quality control statistics, lean manufacturing concepts, and six-sigma tools and analyses.
- Ensures that performance and quality products conform to established company and regulatory standards.
- Reviews, analyzes and reports on quality discrepancies related to assembly, process, mechanical, electrical and electro-mechanical systems.
- Investigates problems and develops disposition and corrective actions for recurring discrepancies.
- Interfaces with manufacturing, engineering, customer, vendor and subcontractor representatives to ensure requirements are met.
- Recommends corrective actions, dispositions and modifications.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 3 years of Quality or Inspection experience Or 1 year with a Masters.
- Experience with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Technical Presentation Skills
- Experience with Inspection tools
- Willing to support off Shifts when needed.
- Willing to work at multiple locations
- Must have an active secret clearance within scope and the ability to obtain and maintain a program access.
- Auditing Experience
- Possess good writing and verbal communication Skills
- Understands Standards and Specifications
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top