Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a talented Quality Analyst to join our team in Fort Greely, Alaska.
The Quality Analyst will develop and implement program quality plans, programs, and procedures using statistical quality control statistics, lean manufacturing concepts, and six-sigma tools and analyses. Ensures that performance and quality products conform to established company and regulatory standards. Reviews, analyzes and reports on quality discrepancies related to assembly, process, mechanical, electrical and electro-mechanical systems. Investigates problems and develops disposition and corrective actions for recurring discrepancies. Interfaces with manufacturing, engineering, customer, vendor and subcontractor representatives to ensure requirements are met. Recommends corrective actions, dispositions and modifications.
- Bachelor's degreeand 3+ years of experiencein a quality assurance or related experience, including configuration management/document management
- Holds current Secret Clearance or ability to obtain one (US Citizenship required)
- Physically able to travel, work outside occasionally, stand or sit for long periods of time
- Can work flexible schedules to include occasional off normal hours as necessary to meet commitments
- Possesses good interpersonal skills to successfully interface with diverse groups or individuals
- Can travel ~10% of time as necessary to support installations and testing on customer sites
- Self-starter with demonstrated problem-solving skills who can work with minimal direction
- Computer literate in PC applications such as MS Office, relational databases, and GUI navigation
- GMD or related missile defense program experience
- Quality certifications such as ASQ
- Software development lifecycle understanding
- AGILE development process exposure
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top