QA Policy and Strtgy Anlyst (Palmdale, CA)
- Palmdale, CA
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a QA Policy & Strategy Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals located in Palmdale, CA.
Responsibilities may include:
- Develops, maintains and ensures compliance with quality assurance programs, policies, processes, procedures and that the performance and quality of products conform to established standards, specifications and agency guidelines.
- Provides expertise and guidance in interpreting policies, regulatory and/or governmental regulations, and agency guidelines to assure compliance.
- Works directly with operating entities to ensure that inspections, process control analyses or audits are conducted on a continuing basis as specified to enforce requirements and meet specifications.
- Ensures the quality assurance programs and policies are maintained and modified regularly.
- Establishes and ensures that inspections are conducted prior to the processing of raw materials, ingredients, product and package specifications, frequently at vendor/supplier locations.
- May serve as liaison between the company and the various governmental agencies .
2 years' experience in Manufacturing and/or Quality
Experience in Foreign Object Elimination FOE Policies, processes and procedures
The ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
NAS 412 Industry Standard for FOE
ASQ Certified Quality Auditor
Quality Management System (QMS) AS9100D
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top