QA Administrative Assistant
Astro Aerospace, a Strategic Business Unit of Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems, is currently in search of a Quality Assurance Administrative Assistant to support our Quality Assurance group in our Carpinteria/Goleta, CA, facilities. Astro is the industry leader in space deployable systems, and since 1958, Astro Aerospace has enabled complex missions to Earth orbit, Mars and beyond with innovative deployable space structures and mechanisms. Our products have been successfully employed on hundreds of space missions with 100% successful deployments in space.
The QA Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Manages Quality Assurance inspection plans, and records and provides support to the Quality team. Supports requests from internal and external customers and regulatory agencies.
- Assists with writing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Analytical Methods, and reviews Development Validation/Qualification Protocols and Reports.
- Facilitates Quality Assurance record retention.
- Maintains and updates training records.
- Develops list of action items generated in meetings with QA Manager and through daily interactions with deliverables. Assigns responsibilities and notifies appropriate/assigned personnel.
- Coordinates with Contractors for projects assigned by QA Manager.
- Prepares monthly reports and correspondence as assigned.
- Schedules meetings and coordinates details with attendees.
- Corresponds with external stake holders regarding Quality and Regulatory issues.
- Researches and gathers data for special studies.
- High School Diploma and two (2) years of additional education and/or experience.
- Effective communicator, both in writing and verbally.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite.
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top