Publications Coordinator 3-18821
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Product Coordinator 3 for our Schreiver Air Force Base, CO location.
Product Coordinator supporting the Digital/Hardware-in-the-Loop (HWIL) Event Planning and Operations (DEPO) organization at the Missile Defense Integration and Operations Center (MDIOC), Schriever AFB, Colorado Springs, CO. Candidate will provide oversight of the production of technical and process documents, briefings, and meeting minutes and act as a liaison between DEPO Event/Technical Leads/Government customers and the JRDC Technical Writers. Candidate will provide product schedule inputs to the DEPO Mission Planners and will review and follow event schedules to ensure timely product delivery. Will coordinate internal and customer product review cycles, and is responsible for incorporating necessary changes into the products. Candidate will perform quality checks on all deliverables, following applicable style guides and organizational/customer direction. Candidate will also interface with subject matter experts to ensure product accuracy and will ensure maintenance of product version control. Candidate will maintain organization-level product-related artifacts and ensure adherence to JRDC procedures. In addition, the candidate will review and submit Weekly Activity Reports for DEPO-matrixed Technical Writers, as well as being responsible for the creation and submission of monthly Data Accession List and Document Delivery Metrics report to management. Candidate will support the Mission Product Coordinator in other tasks, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree and 6 years of experience, associates degree and 10 years of experience or may substitute experience in lieu of a degree.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others under stressful situations• Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and independently as necessary.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize various projects and assignments in a dynamic work environment, especially in order to meet unscheduled customer requests and short-suspense tasking.
- Above average proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook required.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Experience designing Microsoft Word templates and customizing template styles in Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience with the production of technical documents, briefings, and process documents.
- Average proficiency with Microsoft Project and Access, and Adobe Acrobat.
- English, Communications, Journalism, or Technical Writing Degree preferred.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top