Public Relations Rep 3
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is seeking an experienced and creative Social Media Lead to help advance the company's brand through strategy development, content management and social media channel utilization.
The Lead will serve as the primary subject matter expert and project owner for social media within Aerospace Systems, while collaborating with internal partners in support of company communications and marketing objectives. This includes development and execution of processes, policies, and training related to social media activities.
The Lead will have demonstrated experience conducting social research, deriving insight from data, and be able to use this data to identify actionable next steps. An understanding of the broader digital communications ecosystem is also required.
- Hands-on experience with social media content strategy management and development, messaging for digital channels, and use of an editorial calendar
- High level of expertise with third-party social media listening tools (Sprinklr, Sprout, etc.)
- Experience establishing meaningful KPIs in support of strategic communications objectives and developing associated measurement frameworks
- Ability to communicate externally using Associated Press guidelines
- Minimum6 years of experience with a Bachelor's degree in communications or marketing
- Defense and/or technology industry experience
- Minimum of two years social media management experience within a large organization
- Understanding of website design and experience using Google Analytics
- Active secret security clearance
Back to top