Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Specialist 3
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is looking for a qualified Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) System Support Specialist 3 to support our Federal agency customer with their PKI program. The PKI System Support Specialist position will be located in Washington, DC.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a PKI Registration Authority (RA) for unclassified and classified PKI systems
- Issue, revoke, and recover PKI certificates to end users and devices on unclassified and classified systems
- Provide support to other trusted PKI roles in accordance with PKI CP/CPS/RPS within the organization
- Provide PKI knowledge to customers to understand the usage and responsibilities involved with PKI certificates
- Maintain and support PKI and PIV programs within the organization
- Test PKI System enhancements and new system development.
- Troubleshoot complex PKI and system issues as they occur.
- Work with end users, internal and external customers.
- Write technical documents such as guides and other training material.
- Assist in leading the O&M side of PKI operations.
To be considered for this position, the candidate must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- A Bachelor's Degree in a technical field with a minimum of 5 years related technical experience is required. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Must have an active Top Secret security clearance. Candidate must also be willing to undergo an FBI counterintelligence scope polygraph to obtain Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) access.
- Must have previous PKI Registration Authority (RA) experience issuing and maintaining PKI certificates to end users and devices.
- Must have experience troubleshooting PKI and system issues and working help desk tickets.
- Requires face-to-face, end-user customer relationship management. Must be able multi task work and with minimum supervision at a customer site.
- The candidate must have good verbal and written communication skills and experience writing technical documents such as guides and other training material related to PKI.
- The candidate must be familiar with Microsoft Office tools.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Understanding of PKI policy and PKI systems implementation and maintenance.
- Experience leading a team
- Security certification.
- Experience with Windows Server 2008/2012, VMWare vSphere.
- Experience with Active Directory Users and Computers and Certificate Services.
- Knowledge of CNSS 1300.
- Experience working with Entrust products (Entrust Authority Security Manager, Entrust Authority Security Manager Administration or Entrust Administration Services)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top