Proposal Manager 3
- McLean, VA
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world's biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce, we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
The Northrop Grumman Defense Systems sector is seeking a Proposal Manager 3 to join our growing team of diverse professionals in McLean, Virginia. The selected candidate will work with teams creating compliant, compelling business proposals that result in winning new business with U.S. and international customers.
- Develops and executes proposal plans, estimates resources (people, schedule, and budget), analyzes RFPs, creates outlines and compliance matrices
- Engages with Capture Manager to craft proposal strategy and develop compelling messaging that addresses the strengths of the Northrop Grumman offering
- Creates compliant, compelling proposals that clearly and succinctly address the RFP requirements
- Ensures on-time delivery of proposals and document lessons learned to improve processes.
- Performs volume lead and writing assignments in support of other proposal managers
Back to top