Proposal Analyst, Palmdale, CA (No Clearance Required to Start)
- Palmdale, CA
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems (NGAS) is currently seeking a Proposal Analyst to support Special Projects as part of the Global Supply Chain (GSC) organization at the Manufacturing Center of Excellence site in Palmdale, CA.
The Proposal Analyst will support efforts associated with proposal development, planning and scheduling during the supplier acquisition process. Will perform cost estimating/pricing related duties and analysis in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) specifications and in compliance with regulatory requirements. Will coordinate with functional departments to facilitate the collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling, and performance elements and research and analyze historical data and develop cost models to support proposal efforts. Coordinates activities and participates in fact-finding meetings and in should-cost and pricing reviews with management and customer representatives.
Specific duties include:
- Prepares materiel estimates and provides a consolidated bill of material to include in cost volumes as a support function to NGAS Pricing/Estimating
- Prepares and supports presentation and approval of materiel estimates at the required value level as part of the proposal team
- Supports prime negotiations and represents the GSC position to customers as required to support NGAS Contracts and NGAS Pricing/Estimating organizations
- Responds to miscellaneous and external GSC Business Management request for information regarding assigned suppliers
- Estimating, accounting, and billing system review and compliance
- Maintain and update program bill of material, actual cost records, and supporting data
- Supports DCAA and DCMA audits as required
- Material/Subcontract EAC and Variance Analysis
- Analyze, Forecast and Track Supplier Cash/Expenditures
- Make/Buy Analysis Support
- Support GSC with Change Board, RFP process, proposal evaluation, negotiation, affordability, and close out
Back to top