Proposal Analyst 4
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of major technological advancements throughout our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Proposal Operations has an exciting opportunity to join our fast-paced, dynamic, diverse, and accomplished team. Proposal Operations consists of Proposal Analysts and Proposal Managers whose mission is to provide winning
strategies and leadership to teams across the sector to ensure successful, compliant, and on time proposal submissions. The proposals we support include top Corporate/ Sector Priority Win proposal pursuits. This enables our staff to step into a variety of roles and responsibilities, including leading large teams to competitive wins, gaining valuable exposure to sector/corporate upper management, and learning technical and strategic skills that can be used towards future success.
This position is located at our Space Park facility in Redondo Beach, CA.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Plan, schedule, develop, review and submit proposals that effectively represent our strategy and baseline while limiting non-compliances and weaknesses
- Collaborate with other team members to compile cost, schedule, and technical elements in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) requirements
- Lead/support proposal activities of diverse and inclusive teams with high levels of engagement
- Bachelor's degree with 10 yearsproposal experience; (8 years with Masters)
- Experience reviewing, understanding, and responding to customer requests for proposal (RFPs)
- Experience working on proposal team(s)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project
- Proven team leadership skills
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills
- Experience working on proposal team(s) in a leadership capacity
- Analytical and detail oriented with strong project management skills
- Persistence and tenacity to meet deadlines in a challenging, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to understand and apply established proposal processes
- Experience building trusted relationships with capture and proposal teams
- Experienced SharePoint user
- Active SCI and DoD Security Clearance preferred, but not required to start
Back to top