Proposal Analyst 3/4
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade level based on qualifications listed below.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is currently seeking a Proposal Analyst 3/4 that will perform proposal related cost estimating and analysis in support of current programs and new business opportunities for Autonomous Systems Division (ASD). Analyst will function in a Project Lead capacity within a fast paced and demanding proposal environment, working closely with proposal teams to ensure compliance, quality and timely cost volume submittals in accordance with RFP and FAR requirements.
- Lead data driven top down estimates
- Develop and maintain various cost models
- Participate and lead should-cost analysis
- Lead the development of risk and opportunity analysis
- Support various pricing reviews with upper management and customer
Occasional overtime and domestic travel may be required.
This position may be filled at either a level 3 or level 4
For a level 3:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6 years cost estimating experience or Master's degree plus 4 years experience in cost estimating
- Minimum of 2 years in a Government Contracting environment with a strong understanding of Department of Defense acquisition processes
- Ability to obtain and maintain security clearance
For a level 4:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8 years cost estimating experience or Master's degree plus 6 years cost estimated experience
- Minimum of 2 years in a Government Contracting environment with a strong understanding of Department of Defense acquisition processes.
- Ability to obtain and maintain security clearance.
- Degree in Business Administration with concentrations in Finance, Economics or Math
- Proficient in ProPricer, SAP and Crystal Ball.
- Advanced skills in Excel including experience with complex formulas, pivot tables, and Visual Basic programming.
- Advanced skills in statistical analysis, regression analysis, cost estimating relationships and parametric estimating.
- Familiarity with Northrop Grumman Policies and Procedures.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cyber security, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top