Proposal Analyst 3 - Palmdale, CA (SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED)
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Develops, plans and schedules proposals. Compiles cost, schedule, and technical elements in the development of proposals in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) specifications. Coordinates the collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling, and performance elements from functional departments. Researches and analyzes historical data, develops cost models to support proposal efforts. Coordinates activities and participates in fact-finding meetings. Participates in should-cost and pricing reviews with management and customer representatives. Participates as a member of the contract negotiating team.
- Bachelor's Degreewith 6 yearsof combined experience in cost estimating, proposal analysis or global supply chain or a Master's Degree with 4 years of experience.
- Candidate must have an active DoD Secret that has been updated within the last 6 years with ability to obtain a Top Secret.
- Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain all required security clearances and program specific accesses.
- Ability to perform and apply cost accounting, pricing and estimating concepts and principles
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Specifically Excel and Word)
- Working knowledge of government contract environment (FAR & DFARS)
Preferred Qualifications: Active DoD Top Secret that has been updated within the last 6 years
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top