Proposal Analyst 3
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Proposal Analyst 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in El Segundo, CA.
- Develops, plans and schedules proposals. Compiles cost, schedule, and technical elements in the development of proposals in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) specifications.
- Coordinates the collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling, and performance elements from functional departments.
- Researches and analyzes historical data, develops cost models to support proposal efforts.
- Coordinates activities and participates in fact-finding meetings. Participates in should-cost and pricing reviews with management and customer representatives.
- Participates as a member of the contract negotiating team.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or other business related area
- 5 years of combined experience in Pricing/Finance/Contracts/Business
- Relevant experience in the federal contracting environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of pricing, contracts, and business management
- Proven team leadership skills, excellent interpersonal skill, and the ability to train assigned junior staff
- Experience leading cost volume teams, ensuring RFP compliance
- Experience in regard to validation of estimates, estimating approaches, and data driven estimating
- Knowledge of FAR/DFARS and other government regulations
- Strong proposal development skills; strategy development; and solid negotiation background
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have an active DOD Top Secret clearance
- Proficient in use of ProPricer
- Risk and quantitative analysis skills
- Familiarity with Northrop Grumman Policies and Procedures
- Cost Volume/BOE development training experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top