Proposal Analyst 2
Develops, plans and schedules proposals. Compiles cost, schedule, and technical elements in the development of proposals in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) specifications. Coordinates the collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling, and performance elements from functional departments. Researches and analyzes historical data, develops cost models to support proposal efforts. Coordinates activities and participates in fact-finding meetings. Participates in should-cost and pricing reviews with management and customer representatives. Participates as a member of the contract negotiating team.
- B.A. degree required
- 1-3 years experience in business management or related field
- Ability to obtain and maintain Top Secret security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related area of study
- Financial modeling or cost estimating experience
- Candidate with knowledge/understanding of the FAR is a plus
- Experience with pricing/estimating and cost volume development
- Active security clearance
- Ability to multi-task and manage conflicting priorities in a schedule driven environment
- Effective collaboration with capture and proposal teams to develop pricing strategies while ensuring compliance and schedule adherence a must
- Willing to support extended hours including evening and weekends to meet critical proposal schedule and deadlines
- Comfortable with public speaking and presenting for proposal development and review meetings
- Strong analytical skills required to research historical data and develop data models for cost analysis
- Excellent communication skills required to interact with management leaders and other proposal team members on a daily basis
- Familiarity with Office software (PowerPoint, Excel) and ability to quickly learn new software systems
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top