Property/Asset Cntrl Support 1
- Chandler, AZ
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future while having a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity, and bringing your whole self to work and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
The Property Asset Control Support role maintains records of property owned by government, company, and associate contractors in accordance with company procedure or government regulations. Maintains records and logs of property received, transferred, allocated, held and disposed; coordinates property transfers; conducts periodic property inventories; and prepares reports of property status.
• Verifies asset markings and/or applies identification tags to assets
• Collects, researches, basic record information for record input
• Performs physical inventory counts and provide physical inventory data results
• Collects data for summary and detailed asset management reports
• Assists with internal and external asset and material audits
• Adheres to and enforces all regulations, policies and safety procedures
• High School diploma, or equivalent and 0-1 years of related experience
• U S Citizen and the ability to Security Clearance
• Ability to participate in training necessary to become certified by the National Property Management Association (NPMA)
• Familiar with Costpoint and AssetSmart Software a plus
• Some experience in inventory control
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top