Property Control Support 2
- Rolling Meadows, IL
Working at Northrop Grumman Mission Systems means making a direct contribution to mission projects that keep our homeland safe, expanding the boundaries of possibility, and reshaping the world we live in. If you're looking for challenging work experiences with a bigger purpose and desire to learn in a collaborative environment, we invite you to look for the next step in your career at Northrop Grumman.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a Property Control Support 2 (formally referred to as an Equipment Coordinator) to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Rolling Meadows, IL.
Where Technology and Teamwork come together... The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Engineering team where they will support many state of the art defense programs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Implements property control program to ensure accountability of all engineering test equipment and government furnished property
• Works with Equipment Standards Lab to maintain calibration of assets, while maximizing equipment uptime
• Maintains property accountability records and conducts periodic property audits
• Determines condition and arranges disposal of surplus or obsolete test equipment
• Close out all calibration out-of-tolerance reports
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Strong experience with computers and with Microsoft Office products
• Ability to lift and move heavy equipment
• 3 years of direct experience as property custodian or 6 years in a similar skill set
• U.S Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Associate or Bachelor's degree in a technical field
• Familiarity with electronic test equipment, including oscilloscopes, signal generators, and
• Experience handling government owned equipment, especially within the defense industry
• Position prefers a candidate with a current Secret Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top