Property Asset Control Support 2
- Redondo Beach, CA
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems (NGAS) is seeking a candidate for a Property/Asset Control Support level 2 position located in Redondo Beach, California.
In this role, the successful candidate will be part of an organization focused on planning, acquiring and managing property, parts, materials, and assets for Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems (NGAS) engineering development and test activities. More specifically, the candidate will support programs needing acquisition of general purpose test equipment. The role is focused on process discipline, compliance to Northrop Grumman Command Media and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS). Process improvements as well as delivering superior customer service to support our customer base is an ongoing focus.
Responsibilities will include gathering quotes from suppliers as well as placing orders in Engineering Property System (EPS) or E-Catalog to acquire replacement parts for test equipment. Accurately reconciling corporate credit card statements each month is a requirement of the position, as well as documenting notes in a database to reflect current order status.
- Utilize a corporate credit card to process orders for replacement parts of General Purpose Test Equipment and using E-Catalog or Corporate Purchasing Card
- Reconcile monthly credit card statements
- Support and maintain monthly metrics, participate in teams such as Community of Practice, and Process Working Groups
- Maintain relationships with Suppliers for quoting of equipment and Original Equipment Manufacturers for quoting of General Purpose Test Equipment
- Follow up on orders placed, approve payment, and maintain records of material movement throughout the replacement parts process.
- Coordinate and follow up with production, warehouse, and engineering personnel to ensure appropriate procurement, scheduling, and movement of materials and services
Back to top