Property Administrator 3
Northrop Grumman Technology Services Sector is seeking a Property Administrator to work in the Weapons System Support Center (WSSC), a state of the art avionics and weapons software laboratory located at Tinker Air Force Base, Oklahoma. The candidate will be responsible for performing a variety of government property management responsibilities regarding Line Replacement Unit (LRU) that supports Northrop Grumman Property Management and Contract Administration processes. This position requires unrestricted physical work and may include periodic short-term assistance in different work areas within the property management field. The WSSC has strict set of security rules and protocols based on the Joint Special Access Program Implementation Guide which must be followed at all times.
- Manage and coordinate LRU asset repairs to insure assets are inducted with the appropriate Source of Repair and returned to the WSSC GTF.
- Ensure the inducted repairs are shipped within 10 working days of receiving government authorization.
- Review all LRU movement transactions for accuracy using both the in-house and LRU databases.
- Prepare all property management documentation when necessary.
- Learn the basic functionality of each LRU and how it performs in the laboratory environment.
- Assist with project management issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Maintain good customer relations.
- Manage and meet customer expectations.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree and 6 years of relevant experience
- Must possess active Department of Defense Secret security clearance on day one
- US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain additional program-required security clearances.
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong customer engagement and communication skills
- At least 6 years of prior experience with either government property management or military aircraft systems.
- Experience using asset management tools.
- Possess a Certified Professional Property Administrator (CPPA), Certified Professional Property Manager (CPPM) or Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) certification
- Be familiar with FAR/DFAR regulations.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top