Property Administrator 2
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a Property Administrator 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Property Management team. This position will be located in Linthicum, MD.
- Administers property control program activities to ensure continual accountability of government, associate contractor, or company property in accordance with applicable government regulations or corporate policy.
- Maintains property accountability records and determines condition and arranges disposal of surplus or obsolete material or equipment. Contacts potential users and negotiates transfers.
- Conducts property audits; provides guidance on government regulations pertaining to property accountability; develops, recommends, and implements property administration policy; and prepares periodic and special purpose reports relative to such matters as taxes, rentals and leasing, insurance, facility usage, etc.
- The ideal candidate must display exemplary ethics and business conduct and perform work cognizant of safe work practices; must have strong written and verbal communication skills related to customer interaction, strong planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related discipline with a minimum of 3 years directly related professional work experience OR a Master's degree with 1 year of directly related professional work experience. Seven years of work related experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
- Computer proficiency level using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
A Secret clearance is required to start.
Ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI clearance.
Ability to obtain and maintain additional clearances as necessary.
- TS/SCI Clearance.
- Knowledge of Government Programs, policies, work methods and manuals with particular emphasis on the FAR 52.245-1.
- CPPS - Certified Professional Property Specialist or CPPA - Certified Professional Property Administrator.
- Work experience in government property accounting, management or equivalent.
- Experience working directly with Government and Customer personnel during government/customer property audits.
- Experience managing customer and government property.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top