Project Management Administrator 3
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Project Management Administrator to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in Pensacola, FL. The Project Administrator will provide lifecycle management of Cyber Network Defense (CND) system projects for the Acropolis program. This will include independently managing several projects concurrently and will include determining and documenting operational and system requirements, incremental tasks, milestones, defining Level of Effort (LOE) from a labor and cost perspective, and building project plans and schedules.
The Project Administrator will brief plans and schedules to senior managers (both program and government customers) and is responsible for working the project through program management, engineering, information assurance, operations and maintenance, and service desk support phases. The Project Administrator will develop and oversee work flow processes for extremely complex, mission critical systems and will possess knowledge of IT systems operations and advanced project management skills.
The preferred Project Administrator will have a thorough understanding, and experience in, the application of project management principles, concepts, practices, and standards. Will have the ability to create cohesive working units and possess team building skills.
The selected candidate must have and maintain a DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 or higher certification prior to starting. For a list of qualified certifications, please reference http://iase.disa.mil/iawip/Pages/iabaseline.aspx
- This position is contingent upon customer funding.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science/Engineering, or related STEM degree plus six years of project management experience; or Master's degree in IT, Computer Science/Engineering or related STEM degree plus four years of program management experience.
- IT project management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Current, active DoD Secret Clearance with ability to obtain TS/SCI.
- Must have current, or must obtain prior to starting, a DoD 8570 Certification for IAT Level II or higher.
- CISSP Certification
- PMP Certification
- ITIL Expert Certification
- Active Top Secret (SCI Eligible) clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top