Project Management 4
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Project Management4 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA
The selected candidate will oversee and manage the supply chain aspects of ongoing programs and serve as a liaison between Program Management and Global Supply Chain. The candidate will also review supply chain status of projects and budget, manage supply chain schedules and prepare supply chain status reports, assess supply chain issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. The selected candidate will also develop mechanisms for monitoring supply chain progress and for intervention and problem solving with the program team.
- Represents GSC functional homeroom interface with the program
- Provides accountability for supply chain data and reporting to the program
- Assists in the identification and documentation ofsupply chain Risks, Issues, and Opportunities
- Ensures programs abide by all of the corporate and sector policies, guidelines and processes regarding all levels of supplier subcontract and procurement management.
- Coordinates with supply chain functional organizations to ensure program needs are met
- Manages supply chain resources to ensure program performance requirements and objectives are achieved
The selected candidate should thrive in a work environment with significantly diverse assignments and collaborative/team settings across all levels. Candidate should also have strong organization and communication skills and can complete tasks with little supervision.
- Bachelor's degree
- 10 years of work experience in Supply Chain Management and/or, Engineering and/or Project Management; Masters with8 years of experience
- Knowledge of supply chain management principles and practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- SSBI Clearance
- FAR/DFAR knowledge
- Ability to lead a multi-disciplined team
- PMP Certification; Six Sigma Certification
- Understanding of Engineering, Global Supply Chain, Production and Quality processes
- Previous experience with SAP, SharePoint, EVMS
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top