Project Management 4
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Systems Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in NASA Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland..
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence... The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Omnibus Multidiscipline Engineering Services II (OMES II) indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract. This program covers design, fabrication, verification, testing and operations of aerial, ground and spaceflight software and hardware for future science and space missions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelors degree and 6 years of experience as a project/program or functional manager.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Technical degree
- PMP Certification
- 6 years of program/task management experience for NASA Goddard Spaceflight Center OMES contract.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position. This position is contingent upon contract award, budget, and/or customer approval.
For a listing of all Northrop Grumman open positions, please visit our website at http://careers.northropgrumman.com
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top